BSX daily trade report
Insurers fall on BSX
Shares of insurers Argus and BF&M fell in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
Argus Group Holdings Ltd slipped 10 cents, or 2.5 per cent, to close on $3.90 as 100 shares changed hands.
BF&M Ltd fell 15 cents, or 0.8 per cent to $17.75 as 400 shares were exchanged.
Butterfield Bank did not trade on the BSX, but its US-listed shares gained 27 cents, or 0.6 per cent in New York.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell 3.15 points, or 0.1 per cent, to close on 2,649.53.
The BSX Insurance Index added 11.12 points, or 0.6 per cent, to close the day at 1,797.82.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive