Butterfield shares improve by $1
Shares of Butterfield Bank improved $1, or 2.2 per cent, to $47.50 after 700 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 89 cents, or 1.9 per cent, at $47.82.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 44.98 points, or 1.68 per cent, at 2,726.4.
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
Tourist caught with magic mushrooms
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive