BSX daily trade report
Butterfield and Argus shares trade
Shares of Butterfield Bank and Argus Group Holdings traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange, but the prices of each remained unchanged.
Butterfield stayed at $49.50, as 3,087 shares changed hands. In New York, the bank’s US-listed shares gained 93 cents, or 1.85 per cent, to reach a record high close of $51.23.
Insurer Argus remained on $4.10 after 800 of its shares traded.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged at 2,818.83. Trading volume totalled 3,887 shares and turnover was $156,646.
Burt blasts OBA pessimism
Wells heads Bermuda to famous victory
Boat driver ‘not convicted’ of causing death
Wells rises to the occasion
Proud day in London as Duffy gets OBE medal
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Borrowing money to pay for borrowing money
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive