Butterfield shares up 2.5%
Shares of Butterfield Bank were up $1.25, or 2.5 per cent, to $52 after 4,054 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 50 cents, or 0.96 per cent, at $52.45.
On the local exchange BF&M Ltd was down 25 cents, or 1.4 per cent, at $17.50 after 100 traded.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 54.31 points, or 1.89 per cent, at 5,382.06, while the BSX Insurance Index was down 0.8 of a point, or 0.04 per cent, at 1,853.69.
Tax ‘status quo’ not an option
Richards: PLP’s hand to be forced on status
Six achieve CFA charter status
Lambe: Losing captaincy hurt
City looking to set up free wi-fi zones
Opposition warning over politics in BTA
PartnerRe marks 25 years in Bermuda
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive