Butterfield shares up $1
Shares of Butterfield Bank improved by $1, or 1.9 per cent, to $53 after 4,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
There was also trading in 2,700 shares of Ascendant Group, but with no change to the closing price of $16.30.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 79 cents, or 1.48 per cent at $52.64.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 44.98 points, or 1.53 per cent, at 2,975.91.
Tax ‘status quo’ not an option
Richards: PLP’s hand to be forced on status
Six achieve CFA charter status
Lambe: Losing captaincy hurt
City looking to set up free wi-fi zones
Opposition warning over politics in BTA
PartnerRe marks 25 years in Bermuda
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive