Butterfield shares down 25 cents
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down 25 cents at $52.75 after 193 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange shares of the bank were up 17 cents, or 0.32 per cent, at $52.81.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed at 2,975.91 according to an official release from the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
• Today’s Stock Report PDF file has not been uploaded due to apparent discrepancies in the data. The Royal Gazette is seeking clarification.
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Crash on Harbour Road
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive