Butterfield shares slip on NYSE
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 19 cents, or 0.36 per cent, to $52.62.
There was no change to The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, which closed at 2,963.66 after a day without any trades.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead in home
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive