HSBC and BF&M end lower
Shares of HSBC Holdings and BF&M Ltd fell on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
HSBC was down 40 cents, or 4.37 per cent, at $8.75 after 10,483 traded, while BF&M dropped 25 cents, or 1.4 per cent, to $17.50 after 2,500 shares changed hands.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 1.91 points, or 0.07 per cent, at 2,928.02.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up 21 cents, or 0.4 per cent, at $52.44.
New bridge officially opens in Flatts
Former premier in independence call
Zebras win marred by rock throwing
Island observes Remembrance Day
Successive Classic crown for Pumas
Hood cruise to Dudley Eve Trophy
Miserly Eagles repel France
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive