One shares down five cents
Shares of One Communications Ltd were down five cents, or 1.7 per cent, at $2.85 after 700 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 19 cents, or 0.36 per cent, at $52.25.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 0.69 of a point, or 0.02 per cent, at 2,927.33.
Corbishley: island must debate speed limit
Government in $500m debt sale
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Shanna living her dancing dream
Burt prepared to wait on Brexit verdict
Care Learning Centre graduates eight
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive