Butterfield down on NYSE
A total of 5,500 shares of Ascendant Group traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the closing price of $16.30.
Some 280 shares of Butterfield Bank also changed hands, but with no effect on the closing price of $52. On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were down 40 cents, or 0.77 per cent, at $51.85.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was unchanged at 2,927.33.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive