BF&M shares rise 10 cents
Shares of One Communications Ltd fell by five cents, or 1.7 per cent, to $2.85 after 1,300 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
HSBC Holdings also lost five cents, or 0.57 per cent, to close at $8.65 after 4,366 traded.
Meanwhile, BF&M Ltd improved by 10 cents, or 0.6 per cent, to $17.50 after 1,460 shares changed hands.
There was also trading of 10,000 shares of Ascendant Group, but with no impact to the price of $16.50. In separate news, Ascendant reported it repurchased 12,774 of its shares at an average price of $16.30 last month. The shares have been reserved for issuance.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 0.08 of a point at 2,930.6. The BSX Insurance Index improved by 8.79 points, or 0.45 per cent, to 1,913.57.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 30 cents, or 0.57 per cent, at $52.31.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive