Butterfield up 20 cents
Shares of Butterfield Bank were up 20 cents, or 0.4 per cent, at $51.20 after 2,120 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, Butterfield’s shares were up 17 cents, or 0.33 per cent, at $51.69.
Meanwhile, on the local exchange, 1,500 shares of Ascendant Group Ltd and 5,700 shares of One Communications Ltd changed hands but with no effect on the closing price of either stock.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up nine points, or 0.31 per cent, at 2,884.29, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 2.45 points, or 0.13 per cent, at 1,866.65.
Corbishley: island must debate speed limit
Government in $500m debt sale
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Shanna living her dancing dream
Burt prepared to wait on Brexit verdict
Care Learning Centre graduates eight
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive