Butterfield shares slide 1%
Butterfield Bank shares fell by 50 cents, or 1 per cent, to $50.70 after 5,063 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were down 36 cents, or 0.7 per cent, at $51.33.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 22.49 points, or 0.78 per cent, at 2,861.8.
The BSX Insurance Index was down 215.28, or 11.41 per cent, at 1,671.37. It was the first trading session since XL Group’s shares were delisted following the completion of its acquisition by Axa.
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
Tourist caught with magic mushrooms
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive