Butterfield improves by $1
Butterfield Bank shares improved by $1, or 2.4 per cent, to $42 after 1,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were down 55 cents, or 1.31 per cent, at $41.54.
On the local exchange, BF&M Ltd was up 25 cents, or 1.5 per cent, at $16.75 after 4,700 traded, while a total of 19,754 shares of Ascendant Group Limited were exchanged but with no effect on the closing price of $17.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 46.89 points, or 1.93 per cent, at 2,472.53. The BSX insurance Index was down 3.19 points, or 0.21 per cent, at 1,546.24.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead in home
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive