BSX daily trade report
Argus shares fall 5.8% on BSX
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd fell 5.8 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The insurer shed 19 cents on the trading of 11,739 shares to close on $3.06, a new 52-week low.
Argus was the only stock to trade among the BSX domestic main board companies. The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell 3.8 points, or 0.18 per cent, to close on 2,164.17.
The BSX Insurance Index gained 11.36 points, or 0.78 per cent, to close on 1,471.94.
Butterfield Bank’s US-listed shares gained 87 cents, or 2.41 per cent, to close at $36.99 on the New York Stock Exchange. Butterfield last traded on the BSX at $35.50.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Digital currency payments on horizon
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive