Butterfield shares gain 1.4% on BSX
Butterfield Bank shares rose 1.4 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank gained 50 cents to close on $36 as 260 shares changed hands.
Butterfield’s US-listed shares fell 11 cents, or 0.3 per cent, to close on $36.88 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Butterfield was the only stock to trade on the BSX.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index added 22.49 points, or 1.04 per cent, to close on 2,186.65.
The BSX Insurance Index gained 14.4 points, or 0.98 per cent, to close on 1,486.34.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Digital currency payments on horizon
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive