Butterfield shares down 1.8% on NYSE
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down 68 cents, or 1.8 per cent, at $37.02 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Meanwhile, there were no trades on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, which was unchanged at 2,193.93, while the BSX Insurance Index was down 3.58 points, or 0.24 per cent, at 1,497.45.
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
Second councillor quits in St George
New walk-in clinic delayed
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Somerset steps up for Troy
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive