Butterfield slip 0.71% on NYSE
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down 26 cents, or 0.71 per cent, at $36.22 on the New York Stock Exchange.
It was a quiet day on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, with no trades. The index was unchanged at 2,238.52 points, while the BSX Insurance Index was down five points, or 0.3 per cent, at 1.638.05.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive