Butterfield shares down 1.8% on NYSE
Shares worth $66,980 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but there was no change to the index, which closed at 2,377.54.
A total of 22,000 shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd were traded, with the price remaining at $3, while 50 shares of Somers Limited changed hands with no change to the closing price of $15.30.
One Communications remained at $3.50 after 60 shares traded, and HSBC Holdings stayed at $8.10 after 4,648 shares changed hands.
In New York, share of Butterfield Bank were down 64 cents, or 1.8 per cent, at $34.98.
The BSX Insurance Index was up 0.75 points, or 0.05 per cent, at 1,640.53.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive