Argus Group shares improve 2%
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd improved by six cents, or 2 per cent, to $3.06, after 600 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Also going up in value was BF&M Ltd, improving 15 cents, or 0.9 per cent to $17.15 after 3,050 changed hands, and LOM Financial Ltd, up one cent, or 0.4 per cent, to $2.78 after 40,250 shares were exchanged.
Butterfield Bank was down $1.75, or 4.8 per cent, at $34.50 after 254 shares were traded, while in New York the bank’s shares were flat at $34.84.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 76.3 points, or 3.36 per cent, at 2,195.72, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 6.73 points, or 0.43 per cent, at 1,579.19.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at Gulfstream
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive