BSX daily trade report
LOM gains ground on BSX
Shares of LOM Financial gained ground on high volume in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The investment firm climbed five cents, or 1.8 per cent, to close on a new 52-week high of $2.80 as 80,000 shares changed hands.
LOM was the only stock to trade on the BSX.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index gained 0.31 of a point to close on 2,222.9.
Trading turnover on the BSX totalled $224,000.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive