BSX daily trade report
Butterfield shares slip 0.9% on BSX
Shares of Butterfield Bank fell 0.9 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank slipped 29 cents to close on $33.05 as 3,400 shares changed hands.
Butterfield’s US-listed shares fell 98 cents, or 2.94 per cent, to close on $32.35 on the New York Stock Exchange.
The bank was the only stock to trade on the BSX. The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell 13.04 points, or 0.59 per cent, to close on 2,185.23.
The BSX Insurance Index edged higher by 4.21 points, or 0.25 per cent, to close on 1,666.76.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive