BSX daily trade
One shares gain 6.7%
Shares of One Communications Ltd jumped to a new 52-week high in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The telecommunications group gained 25 cents, or 6.7 per cent, to close on $4 as 100 shares changed hands.
Insurer BF&M remained unchanged on $17.05 as 11,850 shares traded.
Among international companies with BSX listings, HSBC Holdings fell 15 cents, or 1.81 per cent, to close on $8.10, as 12,300 shares were traded.
The US-listed shares of Butterfield Bank added 23 cents, or 0.71 per cent, to close on $32.58 on the New York Stock Exchange. Butterfield last traded on the BSX at $32.05.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index gained 3.43 points, or 0.16 per cent to close on 2,188.67.
BSX trading volume totalled 24,250 shares and turnover topped $304,000.
The BSX Insurance Index advanced 18.3 points, or 1.1 per cent, to close on 1,685.06.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive