One shares decline 1.3%
Shares of One Communications Ltd fell by five cents, or 1.3 per cent, to $3.75 after 1,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
There was also trading in 3,000 shares of Ascendant Group, the parent of Belco, but with no change to the closing price of $30.
In New York, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 66 cents, or 2.35 per cent, at $27.48.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell 0.69 of a point, or 0.04 per cent, to 1,915.67, while the BSX Insurance Index was down 22.3 points, or 1.29 per cent, at 1,709.91.
Walton Brown funeral
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive