BSX daily trade
HSBC shares fall 0.65% on BSX
Shares of HSBC Holdings fell 0.65 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The international bank’s locally listed shares dipped five cents to close on $7.55 as 1,754 shares changed hands.
No domestic-board stocks traded, leaving The Royal Gazette/BSX Index to close unchanged at 2,084.37.
Butterfield Bank’s US-listed shares fell 50 cents, or 1.59 per cent, to close on $30.93 on the New York Stock Exchange. The bank last traded at $30.25 on the BSX.
The BSX Index was flat, gaining 1.24 points to close on 1,749.03.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive