Conference to feature tech and the workforce
A women’s leadership conference this month is to examine the effect new technologies have on the workforce.
The fourth Women’s Leadership Conference will also examine diversity in business leadership and branding.
This year’s theme is “It’s the Age of Disruption — Be a Key in the Change”.
Gayemarie Brown, CEO and founder of Wintam Place Consulting, will lead the first session on “digital transformation and disruption” at the daylong event.
The event was organised by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Bermuda.
The conference will be held at the Hamilton Princess and Beach Club on September 21.
Burt blasts OBA pessimism
Wells heads Bermuda to famous victory
Boat driver ‘not convicted’ of causing death
Wells rises to the occasion
Proud day in London as Duffy gets OBE medal
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Borrowing money to pay for borrowing money
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive