Man denies wounding charge
A 33-year-old man has denied unlawfully wounding another man in an incident last Friday.
Sherwin Ible was one of two people injured in a fight that took place at 5am on Third Avenue in Pembroke.
Magistrate Khamisi Tokunbo released Mr Ible on $3,000 bail on condition that he has no contact with the complainant or visit the area.
The Devonshire man will return to court on August 13.
Judge turns back businessmanís challenge
Finance takes control of the gaming industry
Island faltering on energy, says expert
Electric bus plan in the pipeline
Woman caught at airport with cocaine
Scott backs independence of BTA
Supergirl from Quebec
Thieves target boats on Foot of the Lane
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive