Man denies growing cannabis
A 48-year-old man denied the cultivation of cannabis and possession of the drug with intent to supply at an appearance in Magistratesí Court today.
Peter Bell also denied possession of a grinder.
It is alleged that police found the plants and drug equipment at Mr Bellís St Georgeís home on February 21.
The case was adjourned until September 5 and Mr Bell was released on $4,500 bail.
ē It is The Royal Gazetteís policy not to allow comments on stories regarding court cases. As we are legally liable for any slanderous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
Judge turns back businessmanís challenge
Finance takes control of the gaming industry
Island faltering on energy, says expert
Electric bus plan in the pipeline
Woman caught at airport with cocaine
Scott backs independence of BTA
Supergirl from Quebec
Thieves target boats on Foot of the Lane
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive