Teenager denies knife charge
A teenager has denied taking a knife to school.
Malachi Fox appeared yesterday at Magistrates’ Court and pleaded not guilty to two charges alleged to have happened at the Berkeley Institute.
The 16-year-old is accused of having a kitchen knife with a 6˝-inch cutting edge at the school on June 1.
He is also alleged to have “used offensive words” to another person at the same place, on the same date.
Magistrate Archibald Warner released Mr Fox, of Sandys, on $3,000 bail and adjourned the case until August 30.
Former premier in independence call
Zebras win marred by rock throwing
Island observes Remembrance Day
Successive Classic crown for Pumas
Hood cruise to Dudley Eve Trophy
Miserly Eagles repel France
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive