Man denies fracturing woman’s shin
A man charged with fracturing a woman’s shin appeared in Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Kingston Darrell, 26, pleaded not guilty to unlawfully wounding Jashaunte Furbert-Tuzo in Pembroke on February 10.
Mr Darrell, from Devonshire, was released on $3,000 bail and the case was adjourned until July 8.
Senior magistrate Juan Wolffe also ordered Darrell to have no contact with the alleged victim.
• It is The Royal Gazette’s policy not to allow comments on stories regarding court cases. As we are legally liable for any libellous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
Second councillor quits in St George
New walk-in clinic delayed
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Somerset steps up for Troy
Bascome in a stew over no-ball call
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive