East and West share glory
The East won the Bank of Foundation 16-and-under All-Star match while the West took the 13-and-under title during rescheduled matches on Saturday at the National Stadium.
In the 16-and-under match, the East scored 157 for three and then restricted the West to 73 for six. MVP for the East was Dominic Sabir who scored 59 runs while Azra Robinson was named the MVP for the West team.
The West took the 13-and-under title, winning by 14 runs, scoring 135 for nine, before restricting the East to 121 for six in their allotted overs.
Nole Johnston was the MVP for the winners, scoring 39 runs while Daion Swan was the most outstanding player for the East, scoring 25 runs and taking four wickets.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive