Man charged with Ferguson murder
A 27-year-old man appeared at Supreme Court today charged with the 2011 murder of Colford Ferguson.
Khyri Smith-Williams, of Broome Street, Sandys, denied committing premeditated murder with another person not before the court on February 4, 2011.
He also pled not guilty to using a firearm to commit an indictable offence on the same date.
A trial date was set for September 11, with a mention at the June arraignments session.
The defendant, who was represented by Jerome Lynch QC, was remanded in custody by Puisne Judge Carlisle Greaves.
The prosecutor was Carrington Mahoney.
• It is The Royal Gazette’s policy not to allow comments on stories regarding court cases. As we are legally liable for any libellous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
CoH critical of reform consultation process
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Spike in knife crime comes into focus
Judge turns back businessman’s challenge
Finance takes control of the gaming industry
Island faltering on energy, says expert
Government eyes electric bus fleet
Woman caught at airport with cocaine
Scott backs independence of BTA
Supergirl from Quebec
Thieves target boats on Foot of the Lane
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive