Police presence at Paradise Lakes
Police will step up their presence in Paradise Lakes after reports of antisocial behaviour and dangerous use of watercraft.
The Bermuda Police Service’s Marine Unit will deter “undesirable activity” in the traditional raft-up area within the Great Sound.
A spokesman said: “After an increasing number of reports regarding antisocial behaviour and the dangerous use of watercraft in that area so far this summer boating season, the Bermuda Police Service Marine Unit will provide a highly visible police presence — particularly during the weekends — to deter any undesirable activity as well as to provide reassurance to the boating public and nearby island residents.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive