Call for witnesses over airport incident
Police have issued another appeal for witnesses who saw a Jamaican national unlawfully exit the Arrivals Hall at LF Wade International Airport.
The man, 37, was being examined by HM Customs staff at 1.08pm on Tuesday last week when he broke away.
Police say he ran east along the airport main road and on to the Causeway.
Witnesses should contact Detective Sergeant David Bhagwan on 717-2042 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Crime Stoppers anonymously on 800-8477.
Burt lashes out after Butterfield job losses
Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
A model experience
Licensed venues questioned on event flyers
Customers bemused to find Rosebank closed
Inmate says Wolffe confessed to robbery
Local lionfish grow faster and larger
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
App to show electric vehicle renters around
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive