Hopkins and Arnold race in Colorado
Kaden Hopkins and Gabriella Arnold will be competing at the USA Cycling Collegiate Track National Championships in Colorado Springs, Colorado, this week.
Hopkins is representing Fort Lewis College of Durango, Colorado, while Arnold is racing for Marian University of Indianapolis.
It will be the first time two Bermudians have competed at the event. Racing started yesterday.
Burt lashes out after Butterfield job losses
Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
A model experience
Customers bemused to find Rosebank closed
Licensed venues questioned on event flyers
Inmate says Wolffe confessed to robbery
Local lionfish grow faster and larger
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
App to show electric vehicle renters around
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive