Four parishes to get breath test checkpoints
A new round of breath test checkpoints is to start tomorrow.
Officers will be manning checkpoints in Hamilton Parish, Devonshire, Pembroke and Paget until Sunday.
The checkpoints will be mobile and police will pop up in any parish listed at any time over the specified period.
The checkpoints coincide with the World Rugby Classic, which is under way at the National Sports Centre in Devonshire and one of the biggest social events of the year.
The latest checkpoints were announced in the Official Gazette last Wednesday.
Tax ‘status quo’ not an option
Richards: PLP’s hand to be forced on status
Opposition warning over politics in BTA
Six achieve CFA charter status
City looking to set up free wi-fi zones
Lambe: Losing captaincy hurt
PartnerRe marks 25 years in Bermuda
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive