Driver stable after crashing into wall
A car driver who crashed into a wall was recovering in hospital yesterday.
The 29-year-old man, from Sandys, was thought to be seriously injured after the incident on Middle Road, Southampton, on Tuesday, at about 4.55pm.
Police said he was driving east when he crashed near the junction with Church Road.
He was said to be “stable” in the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital yesterday.
Two other men who were in the car did not report any injuries.
Police have appealed for witnesses.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead in home
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive