Elderly man hit by reversing car
An elderly man was hit by a reversing car outside a laundromat yesterday.
The man, who has not been named, was taken to the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, but his injuries were not thought to be serious.
The incident happened at the Quickie Lickie laundromat on Serpentine Road in Hamilton at about 11.10am.
A model experience
Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
Customers bemused to find Rosebank closed
Inmate says Wolffe confessed to robbery
Licensed venues questioned on event flyers
Local lionfish grow faster and larger
Checkmates: brothers take New York by storm
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
App to show electric vehicle renters around
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive