Public service bursaries up for grabs
Future public servants are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the Public Service Bursary Award Scheme.
Up to 14 scholarships will be given to Bermudians pursuing postsecondary academic qualifications in a subject deemed to meet the needs of a Government department.
Bursaries are valued at $10,000 per year, for up to five years.
To qualify, applicants must:
• be Bermudian citizens;
• have completed no less than five years schooling in Bermuda;
• be aged 40 or younger at date of application;
• have been accepted into an institution of higher learning or currently be undertaking courses leading to a professional, specialist or technical qualification required within the public service;
• be in an undergraduate or master’s degree programme;
• be planning a career in the public service upon completion of their education.
The closing date for applications is April 27.
Applications can be downloaded from www.gov.bm/online-services/public-service-bursary-award-scheme
Forms should be sent to: The Bursary Coordinator, Department of Human Resources, 3rd Floor, Ingham and Wilkinson Building, 129 Front Street, Hamilton, HM 12.
Chocolate bars to be hit with 75% sugar tax
Rate of child-on-child sex assaults revealed
Brown patients demand return of records
Finding peace in faith and entrepreneurship
Time for change at Belco
Groundbreaking book in a digital age
Take Our Poll