Public service bursaries up for grabs
Future public servants are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the Public Service Bursary Award Scheme.
Up to 14 scholarships will be given to Bermudians pursuing postsecondary academic qualifications in a subject deemed to meet the needs of a Government department.
Bursaries are valued at $10,000 per year, for up to five years.
To qualify, applicants must:
• be Bermudian citizens;
• have completed no less than five years schooling in Bermuda;
• be aged 40 or younger at date of application;
• have been accepted into an institution of higher learning or currently be undertaking courses leading to a professional, specialist or technical qualification required within the public service;
• be in an undergraduate or master’s degree programme;
• be planning a career in the public service upon completion of their education.
The closing date for applications is April 27.
Applications can be downloaded from www.gov.bm/online-services/public-service-bursary-award-scheme
Forms should be sent to: The Bursary Coordinator, Department of Human Resources, 3rd Floor, Ingham and Wilkinson Building, 129 Front Street, Hamilton, HM 12.
Bankrupt lawyer determined to practise again
Crown: shooting victim stalked
Larry Woolgar (1952-2019)
Neptune refitted to create The Media Lounge
Buju’s ‘long walk’ reaches Bermuda
Police renew witness appeal in Dill murder
Art has no plans to retire
Salford on lookout for local talent
Renewed call for Simmons arbitration centre
Public opinion sought on immigration reform
House approves hospital funding-grant change
Entrepreneurism a learning process for Laws
Young Achiever: MSA pupils think tourism
Stark message for insurers: digitise or die
Take Our Poll