Public service bursaries up for grabs
Future public servants are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the Public Service Bursary Award Scheme.
Up to 14 scholarships will be given to Bermudians pursuing postsecondary academic qualifications in a subject deemed to meet the needs of a Government department.
Bursaries are valued at $10,000 per year, for up to five years.
To qualify, applicants must:
• be Bermudian citizens;
• have completed no less than five years schooling in Bermuda;
• be aged 40 or younger at date of application;
• have been accepted into an institution of higher learning or currently be undertaking courses leading to a professional, specialist or technical qualification required within the public service;
• be in an undergraduate or master’s degree programme;
• be planning a career in the public service upon completion of their education.
The closing date for applications is April 27.
Applications can be downloaded from www.gov.bm/online-services/public-service-bursary-award-scheme
Forms should be sent to: The Bursary Coordinator, Department of Human Resources, 3rd Floor, Ingham and Wilkinson Building, 129 Front Street, Hamilton, HM 12.
Windrush-style warning for Bermuda
Confronting the issue
Choice of Hargun as Chief Justice defended
Duffy calls for triathlon ‘wall of noise’
Triathlon trial run to close roads tomorrow
Wells vows to make improvements
Take Our Poll