Public service bursaries up for grabs
Future public servants are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the Public Service Bursary Award Scheme.
Up to 14 scholarships will be given to Bermudians pursuing postsecondary academic qualifications in a subject deemed to meet the needs of a Government department.
Bursaries are valued at $10,000 per year, for up to five years.
To qualify, applicants must:
• be Bermudian citizens;
• have completed no less than five years schooling in Bermuda;
• be aged 40 or younger at date of application;
• have been accepted into an institution of higher learning or currently be undertaking courses leading to a professional, specialist or technical qualification required within the public service;
• be in an undergraduate or master’s degree programme;
• be planning a career in the public service upon completion of their education.
The closing date for applications is April 27.
Applications can be downloaded from www.gov.bm/online-services/public-service-bursary-award-scheme
Forms should be sent to: The Bursary Coordinator, Department of Human Resources, 3rd Floor, Ingham and Wilkinson Building, 129 Front Street, Hamilton, HM 12.
MPs urged to vote against quad bike use
CEO describes rise from humble beginnings
‘It will not prevent drink driving’
Year at the top – Burt pleased with progress
Belco restores power to thousands
Somerset businesses feeling Cup Match buzz
Arrest over alleged sexual assault of minor
Teaching the masters
Poisoning caused by fish toxin on rise
Barrister accused of conflicting interests
Paediatrician changes role after 37 years
Bermudian workers to fore at St Regis hotel
‘The PLP must focus on leading’
Mother’s Day bash costs woman $1,500
Premier praised for financial management
Take Our Poll