Tynes Bay wood waste dumping reopens
The wood waste backlog at Tynes Bay is now cleared and hauler dumping services have resumed as normal, the Ministry of Public Works said this morning.
Wood waste deliveries to the Tynes Bay plant were stopped yesterday due to the build-up of dumped wood in the tipping hall.
Walton Brown funeral
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive