Bermuda finish 50th in Ireland
Bermuda finished in 50th position at the World Amateur Team Championships in Maynooth, Ireland, yesterday.
The islandís trio of Jarryd Dillas, Walker Campbell and Mikus Ming dropped two places in the final round in which they shot 146 for a total score of eight-over-par 588.
Campbell fired an even 72 while Dillas and Ming both carded 74 at the OíMeara course at Carton House Golf Club, with the best two scores counting to the overall total.
Bermuda shot an opening round 144, second round 155 and a third round 143.
Denmark won the competition with an overall score of 541, with United States second with 542 and Spain posting 544.
New bridge officially opens in Flatts
Former premier in independence call
Zebras win marred by rock throwing
Island observes Remembrance Day
Successive Classic crown for Pumas
Hood cruise to Dudley Eve Trophy
Miserly Eagles repel France
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive