Not to be overlooked ...
We were delighted to read your story in Tuesday’s paper about “a few good OBA men” who helped to fund the repair to the wall at Somerset Cricket Club.
We would not want your readers to overlook that there were good OBA women who helped, too, including the Opposition leader, Jeanne Atherden, deputy leader Leah Scott, MP Susan Jackson, MP Patricia Gordon-Pamplin, and myself.
One Bermuda Alliance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive