We need to take action on telecoms
I have recently heard about a child who ran up an $85,000 roaming charge in a week and of others who have run up charges of tens of thousands of dollars — also in a matter of days.
This is criminal. Why is the Bermuda telecommunications commission allowing this predatory behaviour?
Why haven’t the police or courts stepped in?
This is nothing less than fraud. Why has no one been charged, but rather this theft is being accepted as normal practice?
Burt lashes out after Butterfield job losses
Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
A model experience
Licensed venues questioned on event flyers
Customers bemused to find Rosebank closed
Inmate says Wolffe confessed to robbery
Local lionfish grow faster and larger
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
App to show electric vehicle renters around
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive