Chef injured at Fairmont Southampton
A member of staff at the Fairmont Southampton Hotel was treated overnight for minor injuries, according to a Bermuda Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman.
Fire and ambulance personnel were called at about 4.40am with reports of a person with “burns about the body”, she said.
A hotel chef was subsequently taken by ambulance to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital.
Fire fighters coordinated with hotel employees to ensure that the fuel lines to the kitchen equipment were isolated until an investigation has been completed.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive