Berkeley’s run for fun
A Fun Run and Walk was held on Saturday in celebration of the Berkeley Instituteís 120th anniversary.
Walkers gathered on the corner of Court Street and Angle Street, near the schoolís first location, at 8.30am.
From there, they made their way along Dutton Avenue, on to Marsh Folly Road, through Black Watch and on to North Shore Road before turning left and returning to Berkeley via St Johnís Road, finishing on the school field.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Berkeley Educational Society.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive