BWS: Hurricane Beryl could reform into storm
A low pressure system left over from Hurricane Beryl could redevelop as a subtropical storm to the north of Bermuda, weather forecasters said today.
But the Bermuda Weather Service added that the system would not pose any threat to the island.
Beryl, the first hurricane of the season, which began at the start of June, was upgraded to a hurricane from a tropical storm just over a week ago and headed towards the Caribbean.
But the storm collapsed before it made landfall.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive