Belco website to go down
BELCO would like to advise customers that in order to facilitate back-end server upgrades, its website, www.belco.bm, including the customer portal, will be unavailable from 10am Friday August 17th for 24 to 48 hours.
Customers who typically make bill payments through the customer portal may use one of the following options:
• Cash, cheque or MasterCard at BELCO’s Head Office (Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm);
• Cash or cheque at our satellite payment centres: All Talk in St. George’s and Somerset Market Place (Friday only);
• Online banking and ATM services through Butterfield, Clarien Bank or HSBC
• BELCO payment Drop Boxes located at the Head Office on Serpentine Road and inside Gibbons Company (note the Gibbons Company Dropbox is for payments by cheque only. Cash is not accepted.); or
• The Money Shop inside the Washington Mall (fees are levied by The Money Shop for this service)
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause our valued customers.
• Press release from Belco