Princeton Tigertones support Salvation Army
Internationally renowned cappella group the Princeton Tigertones sang for their meals at the Orange Bay Company.
The Tigertones put in a performance while people shopped at the Hamilton store, with listeners making donations towards the Salvation Army’s feeding programmes.
The group have performed at a number of venues across the island since arriving last week.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead in home
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive