Three arrested at sobriety checkpoints
Three people were arrested for impaired driving at road sobriety checkpoints last night.
Two of the drivers failed an alco-analyser test at Hamilton Police Station and a third refused to take it.
Six motorists required initial and secondary field tests, but three were cleared after the results of the secondary test.
Checkpoints will continue tonight, tomorrow and on Sunday in Hamilton Parish, Devonshire, Pembroke and Paget.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive