Liverpool owner’s superyacht makes gas stop
St George’s residents caught a glimpse of a high-end visitor — the 70-metre superyacht Elysian.
The Cayman-registered luxury vessel stopped by the island briefly on Wednesday to refuel as it travelled to Gibraltar.
The ship, bought by billionaire John W. Henry in 2016, has six guest rooms, a helipad, a massage room and an infinity pool among its many amenities.
Mr Henry is also the principal owner of The Boston Globe, the Boston Red Sox and Liverpool Football Club, who play Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League final tomorrow afternoon.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive